It was built between 1852 and 1855 as a gun battery. Along with Fort Albert this was the first of the mid 18th century fortifications to be built on the Isle of Wight. It was partially demolished in the 1960's but some of the casemates are still in place. It can be seen on the Fort Victoria Country Park.
|Off the A3054, 1 mile west of Yarmouth|
|Westhill Ln, Yarmouth PO41 0RR|