An oval enclosure, measuring 165 feet by 135 feet across, on the summit of Kerry Hill behind the farm of Old Hall. The sides of the hill have been cut to make a deep ditch. Also known as 'Hubert's folly', the castle was started by Hubert de Burgh, but left incomplete in 1228 after he was defeated by Llywelyn ab Iorwerth of Gwynedd.
|1/2 mile south of Sarn on A489|
|6 miles east of Newtown, Powys|