An early 14th century three storey pele tower built by the Abbot of Furness Abbey. It was restored in the 16th century using stone from the Abbey and was used as a prison until 1774 and a court until 1925.
National Trust, open Saturday afternoons in summer.
|Near Heugh, 3 miles north of Barrow on Furness|
|Market Place, Dalton-in-Furness LA15 8AX|