||The remains of a motte and bailey castle
with a moat and a 16 foot high mound.
||Little remains of this moated castle
apart from some earthworks. The site is now occupied by the prison,
the House of Correction, which was erected in 1808.
||There are damaged remains of a motte
and bailey overlooking the village centre. It can be seen from Church
Bank which runs through the site.
||Tower on the Moor
||The 60-foot tower was built in the 14th
century as part of a hunting lodge probably by the builder of Tattershall